Gens blocked by Entity deja vu
Wasnt something like this already shown /talked about in a history of dbd cause i got a feeling that i ve seen such thing before?
Wasnt something like this already shown /talked about in a history of dbd cause i got a feeling that i ve seen such thing before?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you're referring to it being a perk/ability, it has never really been a thing. It may have been discussed by the devs or community, but there hasn't been any shred of evidence that had past events or perks relating to the new ability.
I also feel this deja vu
I even thought of an idea like this before but thought
"Nah its not gonna be liked by the community"
There is a chance that on my other account that I did not like the username (Alivebydeadight@alivebydeadight) I may have made a killer that could do that