Jane Romero's butt...
She's THICC but her butt looks weird, it's saggy and not so rounded.
She's THICC but her butt looks weird, it's saggy and not so rounded.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's because she's fat, not thicc.
You can be both ;)
God forbid a woman over 20 doesn’t have a perky butt.
Ace needs to wash his hair and get a style that doesn’t make him look like a car salesman who calls women he finds attractive “m’lady” but you don’t see me complaining.
Guess the source time!
", Look at its swiggity roundness!"
I agree, but the devs haven't made a well rounded butt yet. Meg's butt is flat as a pancake and super long. Someone needs some practice. Jane's butt is shaped like an upside down flattened heart.
I think the issue is it's not really proportioned well. When I first saw the picture when people started making fun of it, I thought it was altered because it doesn't look natural. She looks odd just like Kim Kardashian.
That butt makes the new engine and my gpu work hard. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)