Evil Incarnate Achievement

Honestly I don't understand why this isnt in the game yet, why is it a thing for survivors to hop into a locker to avoid getting tombstoned!?? Its so stupid, I've been trying to get the achivement Evil Incarnate for so long now and all I get are people going into lockers to not let me get the achivement, had 3 people just talk crap at the end game because thats all they did. They need to add an option to grab people and tombstone them while pulling them out of a locker. I've tried this achievement for too long and I'm tired of it.

Comments

  • Man/woman up and try again. I isn't called ACHIEVEMENT for nothing

  • @RoKrueger said:

    Man/woman up and try again. I isn't called ACHIEVEMENT for nothing

    When you've been "trying again" for almost 2 weeks now it gets annoying, It isn't fair that I get my achievement stolen from me for some one abusing mechanics

  • Because there should be a counter to being instantly killed.

    IMO the achievement is what's stupid, not the fact you can avoid a tombstone. It should never have been a thing to begin with.

    Also if you're just playing games for achievements then you should find a new hobby.


  • @thesuicidefox said:

    Because there should be a counter to being instantly killed.

    IMO the achievement is what's stupid, not the fact you can avoid a tombstone. It should never have been a thing to begin with.

    Also if you're just playing games for achievements then you should find a new hobby.

    Now that's just mean. Some of us have completely meaningless and bleak lives you know. No real life achievements, no purpose, no hope. All we can do is do achievements in video games. Would you take it from us?

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/353510#Comment_353510

    When you've been "trying again" for almost 2 weeks now it gets annoying, It isn't fair that I get my achievement stolen from me for some one abusing mechanics

    It took me 6 months to get it during on and off again attempts and I had the last person dc on me countless times. I think the dc should count but hey that's just me and you can still get it if they hop into a locker.


    Just grab them out and drop them on the ground and press the kill button=profit.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    Because there should be a counter to being instantly killed.

    IMO the achievement is what's stupid, not the fact you can avoid a tombstone. It should never have been a thing to begin with.

    Also if you're just playing games for achievements then you should find a new hobby.

    I don't play games just for achivements, I've done pretty much everything in DbD besides the achievements and getting that stolen from you because of an ######### who abuses game mechanics is frustrating. You wouldn't know.

  • @RoKrueger said:

    Man/woman up and try again. I isn't called ACHIEVEMENT for nothing

    Sadly this achievement is busted since DCing doesn't count as a kill. I luckily got this the first week Myers was released well before this DC craze took "shape"...hehe...

  • @powerbats said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/353856#Comment_353856

    It took me 6 months to get it during on and off again attempts and I had the last person dc on me countless times. I think the dc should count but hey that's just me and you can still get it if they hop into a locker.

    Just grab them out and drop them on the ground and press the kill button=profit.

    You can't mori them when they're on the ground with tombstone.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    Because there should be a counter to being instantly killed.

    IMO the achievement is what's stupid, not the fact you can avoid a tombstone. It should never have been a thing to begin with.

    Also if you're just playing games for achievements then you should find a new hobby.

    Agreed. Some of the Achievements are a bit too creative. Which can cause those who strive for completion of Achievements great frustration.

    Example

    Left For Dead - As the last person still alive, manage to activate the last generator and escape through the exit gate.

    Imagine having to first have a game where you are the last survivor alive, then hope the gens are spread out far enough you manage to finish one (of the last 3) before the killer patrols back around to the one you are working on. If that all works out, somehow manage to open the exit gate to escape. All this without the killer finding you as it's very unlikely you will get away.

    It's not impossible, but highly unlikely to get a game (on purpose) just to get this achievement and actually fulfill the requirements.

    P.S. That achievement might not be the best example, but their are crazy ones out there.