Whats your longest hatch standoff?

Mine is 1 hour and 5 min. I would’ve gone for the gate to open it but I would get followed so I didn’t have much choice.

Comments

  • I've had several 1 hour stand offs. Longest stand off was 2+ hours.

    EDIT: All my 1-2 hour stand offs were as survivor. If I play killer I just give the last survivor the hatch.

  • As survivor or as killer?

  • As killer, 5 seconds at max. I always just hit them and let them go.

    As survivor, 10 minutes, and I won it.

    As spectator, 1 hour and 30ish minutes. P3 Claudette versus P3 Nurse. Nurse won.

  • About 45mins as survivor. Killing was messaging me on xbox complaining lol

  • 2 seconds. I don't care if they get away. 4k is not as important as having fun and getting to the next match.

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    As survivor or as killer?

    Both

  • As survivor, maybe 30 seconds.

    As killer, probably 5 seconds. I say if they find the hatch, they deserve it. Truth be told, I don't even hit them. I just back up and nod like a madman πŸ˜‚

  • Mine is 1 hour and 5 min. I would’ve gone for the gate to open it but I would get followed so I didn’t have much choice.

    If i find it first i just tell the survivor where it is via chat and end of story, i hate the hatch and i hate hatch stand-offs, i hope the end-game gets a rework soon

  • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚+2hrs u got big ego crazy AF πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚+2hrs u got big ego crazy AF πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    What can I say I like standoffs when playing survivor because it forces you to actually outsmart the killer if he is sweaty enough to wait for over 2 hours and he didn't go afk for a single second. Whenever I moved away he followed me immediately.

    When I tried to repair a generator that was close to the hatch he tried to grab me.

    After 2 hours of walking between the gen and the hatch he forgot I had sprint burst so he followed me to the generator and BOOM I took my chances and sprint bursted right to the hatch and got out.


    Killer never played DBD again (srs).

  • 5 or so seconds, I walk away or jump in, I would rather use my spare time to actually play the game and go on to earn more bloodpoints in the next match.

  • 30 seconds. Better off going to 5 more matches rather fighting for a unbalanced feature.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/352361#Comment_352361

    What can I say I like standoffs when playing survivor because it forces you to actually outsmart the killer if he is sweaty enough to wait for over 2 hours and he didn't go afk for a single second. Whenever I moved away he followed me immediately.

    When I tried to repair a generator that was close to the hatch he tried to grab me.

    After 2 hours of walking between the gen and the hatch he forgot I had sprint burst so he followed me to the generator and BOOM I took my chances and sprint bursted right to the hatch and got out.

    Killer never played DBD again (srs).

    you did a good job so far, plz share with us such an amazing stuff~~

  • 45 minutes as survivor. None as killer. I walk away if I see a survivor at it.

  • As a killer 2 hours against a toxic survior but I was afk for the last 30 minutes and was surprised he was still there so I just hit him and went on with my day. At least I made his toxic friends play without him for 2 hours

  • As a killer 0 seconds.

    As a survivor 10 seconds.

  • 5 seconds. Anything more than 30 seconds proves one or both of the players are morons.

  • As a Killer: Never done that.

    As a Survivor: 50 minutes. Only time I did this, now I wait a short amount of time if he hits me, if not, I will let him hook me, if he wants to be that sweaty, he might get it, I probably pipped anyway.

  • 5 minutes tops.

  • 1 hour and 30 minutes

    I literally got something to eat and she was sitting there still t-bagging

  • Around 2 hours I believe. Was against a Spirit on Lery’s. When she finally let me have it we found out that both of us had just been sitting here watching YouTube on our phones, it was a good laugh.

  • Mine was a whole movie, i.e. a bit above 2 hours.

    Then I smacked him down since I wanted to go to bed and he instantly got the hatch.

    Of course in the afterchat "I just came back lul lucky", sure =)

  • Around half an hour. Would have been more but I messed up. I was messaged, being told I had a will of iron. Was playing Legion by the by.

  • a rank one killer from old system. Any killer that engages in a hatch standoff is dumb as fllluuuck

  • About 5-10 mins as killer I was chasing a David as wraith and just waited for him to finish the last gen I had NOED so that ended quickly

    And yes I know that was toxic, But I didn’t camp survivors

  • As a killer: 3~ minutes.

    As a survivor: 45 minutes. I AFKed 3 times to watch YouTube and use the bathroom, so I wasn't technically "there" for over half of it, but the Hillbilly was, since he pulled me out after all of that time. lel

  • As a Survivor: a few seconds. I never enter one for a long time as a Survivor because I just go finish the gens.

    As a Killer: 20 minutes. However I thought it was boring as hell and now I just try to outsmart the Survivor.

  • Mine. About a minute. I refuse to participate in that waste of time. I just hit and move on to the next match.