WHAT ARE THE NEW COSMETICS!??!?!
Hello.
This.
What are the new cosmetics in the PTB!??!?!
:)
Hello.
This.
What are the new cosmetics in the PTB!??!?!
:)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is none
Edit; I spoke for the ptb, so I am still right lmao, Jk my bad
Looks like we got the plague DR afterall
wat
At that rate, they might as well remove their personal rule of "nothing too silly".
I want a 10-meter high neon sign for Nea's head of an arrow pointing down.
Wow! Thanks for this!
Looks an odd mix in there? Are there any headers?
All yeah a new Kate skin
Edit: ok nevermind I take that back. Only the first 4 loaded originally.
Not bad, but Feng still needs some love.
She does need more
The new things look amazing. Love the cosmetics in this game. I just wish devotion factored more into loyal players that play a lot.
Are you saying that meg and claudette have enough clothes? how dare you??
Ohohohoh. Jane has a skirt.
And based on some of her head cosmetics, maybe she wont be too ugly-looking.