I'm a console user and I don't get to see the cool stuff :(
The official wiki (deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com) will be updated soon, don't worry.
...and lore pls
@Orion said:The official wiki (deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com) will be updated soon, don't worry.
@Orion said:
Is this a SOON™ or a "within the next couple of minutes?
@AntiJelly said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/351086#Comment_351086Is this a SOON™ or a "within the next couple of minutes?
@AntiJelly said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/351086#Comment_351086
Today, within the next few hours.
@Orion said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/351092#Comment_351092Today, within the next few hours.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/351092#Comment_351092
Or take a screenshot pls?
Commenting so i remember to check this thread later.
@Digwiid You could bookmark the thread
Anyone else wanna post a screenshot or something?
Im working on it.
Heres the power. Add-ons soon.
I've taken a few screenshots of the power, there's so many add ons to add to one thread - so I've just done the pink & purple ones.
https://i.imgur.com/sQji6Rt.png
https://i.imgur.com/1hfPYqk.png https://i.imgur.com/ldmjWC8.png https://i.imgur.com/47r8ihW.png https://i.imgur.com/IfrCe1H.png https://i.imgur.com/gbw7a5X.png https://i.imgur.com/OkSChEf.png
And here be all add-ons. The Apples seem to be the best ones.
Edit:
Got beaten. :P
Edit II:
I will also take the chance to share the new perks' values.
Yours is better @PigNRun <3
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The official wiki (deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com) will be updated soon, don't worry.
...and lore pls
Is this a SOON™ or a "within the next couple of minutes?
Today, within the next few hours.
Or take a screenshot pls?
Commenting so i remember to check this thread later.
@Digwiid You could bookmark the thread
Anyone else wanna post a screenshot or something?
Im working on it.
Heres the power. Add-ons soon.
I've taken a few screenshots of the power, there's so many add ons to add to one thread - so I've just done the pink & purple ones.
https://i.imgur.com/sQji6Rt.png
https://i.imgur.com/1hfPYqk.png https://i.imgur.com/ldmjWC8.png https://i.imgur.com/47r8ihW.png https://i.imgur.com/IfrCe1H.png https://i.imgur.com/gbw7a5X.png https://i.imgur.com/OkSChEf.png
And here be all add-ons. The Apples seem to be the best ones.
Edit:
Got beaten. :P
Edit II:
I will also take the chance to share the new perks' values.
Yours is better @PigNRun <3