Loving the rank changes
Thank god you made these changes to the ranking system... we might finally go back to balanced games
Thank god you made these changes to the ranking system... we might finally go back to balanced games
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dunno man, 4k, no camping 3 gens left and I still only blackpipped.
What i meant was i love they're doing something about it. I'm slightly sceptical for the difficulty at red ranks
Thats an issue with the emblem system.
I like the changes made to the rank-dependent pip system though
What do you mean it's the emblem system not the ranking system?
The emblem system determines how easily you get the emblems.
I like the change that you need more emblems the higher your rank is to climb even further, thats what I was saying.
Of course its ridiculous that you can depip with a 4k, no doubt on that