Quick question about the new Thanatophobia
Do the debuffs apply while the survivors are injured or are they actually permanent? If they're only while injured then Sloppy+Thanatophobia will be meta af. But if they're permanent then I will actually j... I shouldn't say.
Comments
It doesn't say that it changes how the debuffs are applied.
So it should still be the same.
Im totally going to use a Sloppy and Thanatophobia combo since I can now force them to waste 40 seconds healing. You try it too?
No...
I'm going to run "Blind Warrior" - White instead of Sloppy Butcher. ๐
Oh yeah but isn't that a waste of an addon.
It's PTB atm.
But what if, on top of the longer healing time, you play Legion with the Very Rare knife for long mend, and long heal? Eh? Eh?
Oh god this'll be cancerous for survivors. Just the way I like it.
I'm not a big fan of him, but Artheta (or smthn) did give me some good advice on slowing the game down.
Give them something else to do that they want to do: Healing.
With the nerf to healing times that Survivors got not too long ago, i played with Sloppy Butcher for a while and my god, that was actually worth it.
Perks like Pop Goes The Weasel are still good btw, it's just that good anti-Generator Perks are now accompanied by actual good anti-Heal Perks.