Unable to Interact With Things

I joined into a match and got to work on a gen, I heard the heartbeat so I got off of it. Then when I went back to continue working on it, I wasn't given the prompt to work on it or interact with it. I wasn't able to disable bear traps, heal other survivors, and I wasn't able to save others off of the hook. So I was forced to dc. Is this a common problem or is this one of the more rare bugs?

This was one of the more rare occasions where I tried to get better with survivor so I don't know how common this bug is.

Comments

  • is this the PTB?

  • Generally, whenever that happens, the Killer was either lag switching hardcore or they were in the middle of disconnecting. Those are the only explanations I can give though, as those are the only two situations in which this has happened to me too.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    is this the PTB?

    No, this is in the regular game.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    Generally, whenever that happens, the Killer was either lag switching hardcore or they were in the middle of disconnecting. Those are the only explanations I can give though, as those are the only two situations in which this has happened to me too.

    I was on console and everyone else was able to interact with stuff. And the killer was still moving around with no lagspikes or anything, even while I was spectating.