Grabing people of gens, animation starts then stops and turns into a hit
Lag?
Lag?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's the hypothesis, but it may also be a bug.
Nah its been broken for quite some time.
The game actually runs in real time on the killers screen, so it cant be lagg
I doub it. It's just unreliable like hitboxes are.
Which is wrong and made up, that issue never was a thing up till a certain update (around 2.1.0 if I remember correctly, could be earlier tho, maybe 1.9.x)
Yeah, I didn't have grab problems up until one of the patches. After that patch (I don't remember which one), I started to have grab issues.
After the legion and engine update, it just got worse
I got this some time ago that was like #########!?! Survs now can run from gen when i grab him?