What killer do you dislike playing against the most?

I will try to avoid DC'ing against all killers, but I personally despise the Spirit. Honestly, I'm half tempted to dig up Rin's father and have him finish what he started with her.

So, who do you despise as killer?

https://www.strawpoll.me/17557309

Comments

  • I dont like Spirit at all. There is 'counterplay', but it's entirely a guessing game which relies on the killer being good. "JuSt StOp RuNnInG" my ass, if you slow down you die which is boring as hell to face. I hate Nurse with a passion, but Spirit take it easily

  • People don't like spirit, because you can't loop her. You cant sit across pallets from her and teabag. Because all of these things will get you hit. When running from a spirit and you drop a pallet, just keep running. Or stand and wait for her to A. Break the pallet. B. Stand still and not move which means she's either haunting around to you, or she's trying to mind game you to vault back across the pallet. Just run straight away from pallets and you've found the counter play to Spirit.

  • @Mr_Myers said:

    I dont like Spirit at all. There is 'counterplay', but it's entirely a guessing game which relies on the killer being good. "JuSt StOp RuNnInG" my ass, if you slow down you die which is boring as hell to face. I hate Nurse with a passion, but Spirit take it easily

    Its a guessing game on both sides.

    Thats why its called "mindgame".

  • I was waiting for someone to come in here to say they disliked playing against the Legion. Cause people enjoy beating a dead horse I guess.

    I myself don't really dislike any killer. I only dislike Lagions. Seriously, screw those guys.

  • @Shad03 said:

    I was waiting for someone to come in here to say they disliked playing against the Legion. Cause people enjoy beating a dead horse I guess.

    I myself don't really dislike any killer. I only dislike Lagions. Seriously, screw those guys.

    Wait a second . . .

  • P3 claudette with the flashlight.

  • Legions with Moon internet. Seriously, how the hell did I get in the basement?! I was doing a gen above a house!!

    Screenshot 2019-02-26 at 12.36.33 PM.png

    Forgot my pin. My bad.

  • Legion is probably the worst to play against but I never leave no matter what killer I face.


  • @Shad03 said:

    I was waiting for someone to come in here to say they disliked playing against the Legion. Cause people enjoy beating a dead horse I guess.

    I myself don't really dislike any killer. I only dislike Lagions. Seriously, screw those guys.

    @Shad03 Here I am to say it! I dislike going against Legion 😤

    I never DC of course, I ain't no pussy

  • @LCGaster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/350678#Comment_350678

    @Shad03 Here I am to say it! I dislike going against Legion 😤

    I never DC of course, I ain't no pussy

    @LCGaster Lel, I just get tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. However I can understand why people dislike them.

    So long as you don't dc (or suicide) then dislike all you want.

  • Only killer I don't like playing against is one that camps or actively tunnels. Doesn't matter what killer they're playing.

  • @Shad03

    I don't dislike Legion themselves but I just don't have fun playing against them. For example I love their design, even tho it is a really simple one.

  • @LCGaster said:

    @Shad03

    I don't dislike Legion themselves but I just don't have fun playing against them. For example I love their design, even tho it is a really simple one.

    @LCGaster Sometimes simple is better, and Edgy Teen really appeals to me (and like, half the people in our hangout). I do hope a rework to their power is made where it is both fun yet not underpowered to go against/use. (Lagions can suck it though and deserve no place in the Legion.)

  • @Shad03 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/350809#Comment_350809

    @LCGaster Sometimes simple is better, and Edgy Teen really appeals to me (and like, half the people in our hangout). I do hope a rework to their power is made where it is both fun yet not underpowered to go against/use. (Lagions can suck it though and deserve no place in the Legion.)

    @Shad03 I really hope for a fun rework as well

  • Spirit is easily countered just run....dead ass just run and try to find multipaths that split your footprints, certain hallways and doors etc where you can easily confuse her tracking. If you stand still you will die. If you're injured already and try to pull a backtrack by crouching back into your footprints you will die. If you try to camp a pallet, you will die. Drop the pallet, move on to the next one. End the chase with a window because she can't do anything against windows.....

  • Legion.

    Always dc when i see one.

    Call me whatever, i'd rather lose 2 pips than waste my time playing a boring match.

  • I will try to avoid DC'ing against all killers, but I personally despise the Spirit.

    Dislike Freddy.

    I enjoy a stealth playstyle and its down to pure luck vs Freddy. You cannot see where he is and his power has some really odd tracking that can hit a survivor Freddy may not have even seen.

    Don't get me wrong Freddy is a joke to play against (mostly) but he just ruins my ideal way to play.

  • Easily Legion and Freddy. Based on the way players play these two and the way they are intended to be played.

    Bing Bong Boi is up there too, because 9/10 Wraith matches the player will NEVER stray too far away from the hook because it’s too easy to defend the hook especially in the basement.

    I like playing as her, but I do not playing against a Spirit.

  • Nurse

    because im a ###### baby survivor

    nah just jk pls dont kill me

    image.png


  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    Spirit is easily countered just run....dead ass just run and try to find multipaths that split your footprints, certain hallways and doors etc where you can easily confuse her tracking. If you stand still you will die. If you're injured already and try to pull a backtrack by crouching back into your footprints you will die. If you try to camp a pallet, you will die. Drop the pallet, move on to the next one. End the chase with a window because she can't do anything against windows.....

    It’s mainly a guessing game on both sides. I love when survivors turn back and think The Spirit doesn’t know. That’s one of the easiest ways to catch somebody.

    It also depends on how good the player is at following scratch marks.

  • @PigMainBigBrain

    The only counter to spirit is the shack lmao

  • I would have to say the Wraith is the one I hate the most. I have no clue why, I know all the counters for the Wraith, but I always seem to have horrible games against him.

  • I use to despise the nurse but now I'd rather hear her horrible screeching than get assaulted by prayer-bs. I hate the mind games at the pallets, the passive phasing, and not being able to tell if she vaulted a window until she's on the other side. Worse case scenerio with Spirit is one running MYC that phases back as soon as your feet touch the ground to down everybody.