PTB HOPEFULLY TODAY ❤️😭

Dear Lord i want the PTB today. I’m waiting and want it so badly so badly. GIVE ME PTB RUFFFF. Sorry ._.

Comments

  • We are currently updating our Livestream / Video schedule to include more activities with the Community and less livestreams. Thank you for your understanding.

    Basically, this roadmap confirms the PTB arrives before 14:00 EST tomorrow. It could come out today, it could come out tomorrow.

  • Here's Hoping, but after yesterday and Soon tm I'm doubtful 😥

  • Supposedly Monto or Panda hinted that it was today? Don't quote me on that, just some gossip I heard.

  • Guys, stupid question: how do you find out if ptb has started?

  • I can't stand the waiting too since this chapter seems really neat. Oh well we can only hope that it's "soon".

  • It would be cool if it was today so the devs could showcase all the streamers they have at HQ playing it, but I think tomorrow is more likely.

  • @TessaTheDeath said:

    Guys, stupid question: how do you find out if ptb has started?

    You'll see the option in steam to switch over and they'll announce it.

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:

    It would be cool if it was today so the devs could showcase all the streamers they have at HQ playing it, but I think tomorrow is more likely.


    Yeah I was hoping we'd see the streamers there playing together on the new chapter. Missed opportunity. :(

  • It is today 1pm EST, came from official dbd discord.