Real Talk about the Legion

So I've played the Legion at low ranks and I've played the Legion at high ranks and I've realized something. The only real problem with Legion are their add-ons. If the devs made Frank's Mixtape, Stab Wound Study, and Cold Dirt ultra rare add-ons, then Legion would be more balanced. Sure they'd have to make a new set of very rare add-ons to take their place, but I see no harm in that.

Comments

  • But he's also too weak without the addons. Yes he isn't as weak as people say he is but he does need changes to his base power.

  • The problem is Frenzy -> Deep wound. Its ######### broken as it is.

  • LoL @ calling legion OP.

  • @NuclearBurrito said:

    But he's also too weak without the addons. Yes he isn't as weak as people say he is but he does need changes to his base power.

    I agree. This is the problem that I keep bringing up. While I feel he has no map pressure that might just be me because I haven't bothered to get really good with him yet. He is definitely annoying, but heavily dependent on his add ons. The problem is that his base power is too weak so everyone uses add ons, but his add ons are too annoying and OP (mainly talking about the ones mentioned in the first post). He could do with just a bit of a speed increase to but I feel like the base power should be reworked above all else

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/350177#Comment_350177

    I agree. This is the problem that I keep bringing up. While I feel he has no map pressure that might just be me because I haven't bothered to get really good with him yet. He is definitely annoying, but heavily dependent on his add ons. The problem is that his base power is too weak so everyone uses add ons, but his add ons are too annoying and OP (mainly talking about the ones mentioned in the first post). He could do with just a bit of a speed increase to but I feel like the base power should be reworked above all else

    Neither Cold dirt nor Stab Wounds Study are OP. I'd be ok with making franklin's ultra rare tho and giving us the one that shows survivor everywhere as a purple one, or the one that shows gens since his map pressure is really bad.

    But in contrast I'd nerf every duration addon and just give him baseline more duration on his Frenzy, also remove his lunge and make it just a held down M1 attack without giving him distance during that but also increase his frenzy movement speed so you don't have to M1 lunge all the time like an idiot.

  • He is an addon dependent killer. Deny him access to his addons and he is even more useless

  • I made a guide about Legion where I suggested that Legion players use just the duration extending add-ons and a set of perks for success. I played with that build at the red ranks and it is viable, I have won games with them. We just need to make the cancer add-ons less accessible so that less people will use them and thus make Legion more fun to play against.

  • @Peasant said:

    I made a guide about Legion where I suggested that Legion players use just the duration extending add-ons and a set of perks for success. I played with that build at the red ranks and it is viable, I have won games with them. We just need to make the cancer add-ons less accessible so that less people will use them and thus make Legion more fun to play against.

    So basically you want to nerf him LUL. if that happens im gonna stop playing this game, if the devs only give a crap about survivors having fun then I'm outta here. I had this ######### in league with the constant nerfing to "easymode" champions already.

  • You're right about the addons, also most of them are lackuster and i'm pretty sure the speed ones are bugged and don't do anything, you don't seem to gain more speed nor distance when using them.

    But to me the real issue is the entire power isn't strong at all, it's just annoying to deal with. I feel like the entire power was an excuse to change Borrowed time...

    It's also way too easy to "counter" by playing the game in the most optimal way, being splitting up alot, i really wonder if i play the same game as the devs at times.

  • In my honest opinion, they just need to get rid of deep wound. Even if it means treating frenzy like a dash and getting rid of the ability to vault windows or something. The power having to charge should probably stay the same so it's not abused as an ability. The only thing with this though is that it is close to Pig in a way, I guess if you keep the ability to vault pallets it's different (as well as keeping it as an ability with a charge since Pig has to crouch first). But deep wound just isn't fun for survivor and it's really unrewarding when playing Legion... I don't know, this was just something I thought of when having a really lame game against a Legion the other day.