Tips for Adept Nurse

Best add-ons, best map, etc etc. I'm not a Nurse player I just really want the achievement.

Comments

  • Add-ons - 3-5 blinks. Allows you to mess up more. Maybe something to reduce to fatigue time too.

    Map - Macmillan or autohaven. Stay away from coldwind or yamoaka. Meat plant can also be extremely hard for inexperienced nurses since it's easy to accidentally blink through floors.

  • As with any other adept killer achievement just keep playing.

    Eventually you will get a game where at least 2 people disconnect. Then just mop up the rest. You still get the achievement.

  • So far every game I've played as Nurse I get gen rushed to hell and back and not a single d/c. The closest I ever got was when I brought and Ebony (and I'm all out of Ebonies) on swamp. And I still only got a 2k. Sluggin did me no good because they keep getting each other up. I don't know how slugging Nurses do it. It seems freakin impossible. I really wish Nurse had knock out as part of her base kit, that's the only was I can see myself finishing this achievement. Like I even got adept wraith faster than this. Adept. Freakin. Wraith.

    Like I even three genned them and they still got the drop on me.

  • Are you playing on console? I found it tough on PS4 but I got it eventually. Just got lucky with the survivors one time and have never come close to getting 4k again even with my choice of perks.

    What rank are you at? Maybe try it again some time after rank reset?

  • @Rex_Huin said:

    Are you playing on console? I found it tough on PS4 but I got it eventually. Just got lucky with the survivors one time and have never come close to getting 4k again even with my choice of perks.

    What rank are you at? Maybe try it again some time after rank reset?

    Nah, PC (which probs makes it more pathetic, I know Nurse is harder on console).

  • Personally I dont run extra blinks on my Nurse, once you run out of them they mess with your muscle memory, otherwise all I would say is play Nurse to play Nurse, not for a trophy, I got my adept achievement on accident while I was just trying to get good with her. Nurse isn't like any other killer in that she isn't M1, so all you can do is play her and improve.

  • More blinks will allow you to mess upmore.

    For maps, choose flat maps without several floors and without corn.

    Dodge SWF and stealth skins aswell as toolboxes

  • @RoMainPuppy If you still struggle read this. More blinks equals longer fatigue. Only take fragile wheeze, every other + blink addon is a waste (yellow when youre confident). With 4-5 blinks fatigue makes it not worth it. At least one additional blink is a game changer tho. Pocket watch reduces fatigue, but has its own drawback. My favorite combo is fragile wheeze and matchbox. Try this or +1 blink with pocket watch.

    Gameplay: a lot of survivor will try to mindgame you. Golden rules are:

    1. First blink in their general direction, second one, precise to get a hit. Optional third if they juke you. You have blink window, you don't need to strike immediately.

    2. If you look straight and can't see their feet you are in range of lunge.

    3. Don't blink at survivors, rather at place they can be when you land. Its either behind or in front of them, never directly on them.

    4. Blink arround corners, don't go through walls when not necessary. They will often wait at corners and go back when you blink.

    5. Every survivor is different, has own habits. Learn and observe everyone separately.

    6. Be unpredictable. Survivors will try to learn your patterns aswell.

    7. Don't be afraid to slug but only when going for last guy or you are 110% where your next target is.

    8. If someone is clearly too good for you don't waste time. Don't break a chase tho, stealth kills nurse. Simply switch target when you accidentaly see someone new.

    9. Don't be afraid to blink, try new things ect, but keep in mind there are rare ocasions you don't need to blink for a hit.

    10. Unless you see someone immediately its not worth to stay near hook for too long, 3gen beeing an exception. You are mobile, you need to apply pressure.

    11. Exploit weakness. If survivors are overly altruistic and just refuse to do gens, they are asking for it - if they are all here you can protect hooks. Grabbing someone doing hook rescue is such ocasion, if you try to hook, first person will get saved, but if you slug you now have 2 people doing nothing. Easier target is a better target - just a reminder. Watch for borrowed time tho.

  • Just don't give up really, I was using her base perks, any rarity, no add ons or offerings, it was on swamp, I managed to kill one survivor with one gen left, the others worked very well together, focusing on one gen, when one person started getting chased someone else jumped on the gen.

    In the end they made the mistake of focusing on one exit gate, when I downed one survivor someone was either healing or trying to open the gate, I managed to hook two of them killing them.

    While the second last was on hook I found the hatch on the other side of the dock near the gate, when it opened I was in the middle of walking around the boxes near it, managed to grab the downed victim before she jumped in, the hook was right next to it.



    So point is just don't give up and if you need to play cheap, you need to play cheap, you'll get it done sooner or later

  • @Master said:

    More blinks will allow you to mess upmore.

    For maps, choose flat maps without several floors and without corn.

    Dodge SWF and stealth skins aswell as toolboxes

    While having more blinks lets you blink more, it lacks discipline, I would rather buff the two blinks as opposed to having more, quality over quantity in a sense. Should you learn Nurse with many blinks it is very possable to become dependant on them, so when they run out and you have no clue for only two blinks, since you dont have that saftey blanket anymore.

  • Either more blinks or increase the range of the blinks.

    Both help you a ton! You don't need a specific map tho. You CAN bring a mori but they might d/c

    EDIT: Ah achievement... well ignore the perks below xd.

    As for perks the usual: BBQ, Ruin, NOED, Nurse's Calling, Shadowborn, Discordance, DH and MYC.