I keep getting this error when I click this thread ^^^ @Peanits is there any way someone can fix this?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/43412/post-here-rock-music-you-like#latest here is a link
I've been getting it too. * Gasp* What if they banned his thread too?! 😯
@PhantomMask20763 said:I've been getting it too. * Gasp* What if they banned his thread too?! 😯
@PhantomMask20763 said:
I think it could be a possibility.
I will ragequit these forums if they banned that thread
@KiraElijah said:I will ragequit these forums if they banned that thread
@KiraElijah said:
I really hope they didn’t ban it
Is it possibly all the videos/photos/links in the thread?
I'm getting the same error, but not with that thread with another thread.
The threads are definitely still there etc, but for some reason I'm getting a white screen when I open it.
I'll get this looked at.
I get the same error for that rock music thread. I hope they fix it soon because it's the most interesting threads on this forum.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/43412/post-here-rock-music-you-like#latest here is a link
I've been getting it too. * Gasp* What if they banned his thread too?! 😯
I think it could be a possibility.
I will ragequit these forums if they banned that thread
I really hope they didn’t ban it
Is it possibly all the videos/photos/links in the thread?
I'm getting the same error, but not with that thread with another thread.
The threads are definitely still there etc, but for some reason I'm getting a white screen when I open it.
I'll get this looked at.
I get the same error for that rock music thread. I hope they fix it soon because it's the most interesting threads on this forum.