Drunk spouse/Legal family members.
So, I for a laugh, set Mr Mushwin up with perks he never uses, costumes that are so bright, to have a drunky laugh see how we both do with using perks we just never use and clothes we barely ever use! it's a fun game and so far we both pipped lol maybe set up others with the same thing and see how they do be it Killer or Survior it may surprise you....
Comments
I main David and black metal Jeff, and i switch up perks all the time.
Among my favorite survivor perks is Spine Chill, its amazing once you learn how to use it.
For Killers, i mained Trapper for quite a while until my main became Freddy in October. No regrets picking up what people claimed was the worst, nowadays its accepted here that he is way better than we gave credit for.
With the new ranking you can even pip drunk lol. It could be harder for killer tho. Imagine playing killer drunk in coldwind farm. -.-
Lulz did I already pass this corn stalk?
I act like a damn fool when playing drunk by daylight.
Smoked by daylight
IT'S ON!
"I won't use DS because it's toxic" said wife
Wife is now using DS + object of obsession.
What they get to keep their red mori? Oh ######### this I’m about to dstrike until d-day nerff
You also have to remember that Freddy came out before any significant survivor nerfs at all. There was BNPs, worse totem spawns, less counters to DS, instant flashlights, more pallets, no rework to sound or lighting in-game...
Killers are actually the entitled ones these days. lol