What perks should I use with Legion's Frenzy?

I want to get back into using Legion, I hear there are some perks that just make him OP all together, any I should use?

Comments

  • Okay a secret between you and me


    Unrelenting breaks the game with legion allowing them (if spammed) to go all the way across the map with one frenzy

  • @Hoodied said:

    Okay a secret between you and me

    Unrelenting breaks the game with legion allowing them (if spammed) to go all the way across the map with one frenzy

    WHAT REALLY.

    A little let you know, you actually get more distance with him if you spam his lunge.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/348863#Comment_348863

    WHAT REALLY.

    A little let you know, you actually get more distance with him if you spam his lunge.

    Yeah, thats what I mean, hold down the lunge and you will make a distance with the swing with unrelenting, its broken as hell

  • I personally like to bring Fire It Up, Save The Best For Last, BBQ and Chili, and Thanatophobia. I’ll usually get a 2k-3k with this build, but when playing Legion, you should just go with perks that would feel comfortable for your type of play style. Want to mindgame and not use Frenzy against players who aren’t healing? Bring Thanatophobia, Save The Best, Sloppy, and Nurse’s. Want to slow down the game as quickly as you can? Bring Thanatophobia, Overcharge, Fire It Up, and Ruin. Want to meme around the map and never stop slashing at the speed of light? Bring Save The Best, Unrelenting, Discordance, and Stridor (to quickly make your way to any nearby injured survivor), with the add-ons that give you quicker recharge (rulers) and speed (Uncommon and Rare add-on mixtapes). Legion has a lot of possible builds to go with!