New killer ptb
How does the ptb work in regards to the new survior/killer are they free to play ? Do you have to unlock perk like regular or is it like kyf with everything unlocked?
How does the ptb work in regards to the new survior/killer are they free to play ? Do you have to unlock perk like regular or is it like kyf with everything unlocked?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, they’ll be free to play during the PTB. And yes, you have to unlock the perks through progression.
I believe the characters are unlocked but you will still have to use the bloodweb to unlock the perks and addons.
Thanks first ptb since I switched from PS4.
I probably won't be able to play in my first ptb since my computer crapped out on me yesterday. At least on console we don't have to worry about windows 10 ######### us over.