survivors look alike...

Yesterday i wachted the movie "The Meg" with Jason Statham.

When i saw the character played by Ruby Rose I immediatly thought of Nea. She looks 100% alike Nea. She also wears the same cap. Its incredible, please check it out :-)

Other survivors look alike?

I would say:

Jane is JLo

Meg is Lara Croft (even if Kate has a similar outfit)

David is Bruce Willis

Dwight is Jimmy Kimmel

Adam maybe Will Smith

Who else you got? :-)

Comments

  • Laurie Strode looks a bit like Jamie Lee Curtis, but idk maybe it's just a weird feeling.

  • Laurie Strode looks like Geoffery Fieger, Michigan attorney. Swear to god. Look him up.

  • This might be an old thread but I really don't see were these people fit the characters. It's like people claiming I look like Ace when in fact I'm not even close. Even young Bruce Willis has a fair share of differences. Adam and Will Smith? And Jeff is Hagrid from Harry Potter, eh? This gave me a good laugh to be fair, so I couldn't restist to post. Maybe I looked at the wrong photos tho.

  • Yeah most of those are a stretch.

    But Kate is Julia Stiles

  • yeah im ngl some of these I dont really see myself...

    but I 100% look like Trickster no cap

  • @SmokeTheScrapper said:

    This might be an old thread but I really don't see were these people fit the characters. It's like people claiming I look like Ace when in fact I'm not even close. Even young Bruce Willis has a fair share of differences. Adam and Will Smith? And Jeff is Hagrid from Harry Potter, eh? This gave me a good laugh to be fair, so I couldn't restist to post. Maybe I looked at the wrong photos tho.

    The most confusing thing for me at the moment is how you got to this question in the first place. A random flip through 5000 pages seems quite unlikely to me. 

  • @SmokeTheScrapper said:

    This might be an old thread but I really don't see were these people fit the characters. It's like people claiming I look like Ace when in fact I'm not even close. Even young Bruce Willis has a fair share of differences. Adam and Will Smith? And Jeff is Hagrid from Harry Potter, eh? This gave me a good laugh to be fair, so I couldn't restist to post. Maybe I looked at the wrong photos tho.

    Yeah definitely don’t see the Jane / J Lo…or others really

  • @Shroompy said:

    yeah im ngl some of these I dont really see myself...

    but I 100% look like Trickster no cap

    youre quite handsome then!


    Just wash off the blood maybe once or twice a year 😇

  • @OniWantsUrLocation Dead easy to answer for me. What it is, right. I was sent the link at some point and saved it on my computer in a .txt file with some comments, probably in the early 2020s. And I found this recently while "cleaning out" my hard drive. Doesn't matter anyway.

  • @Shroompy said:

    yeah im ngl some of these I dont really see myself...

    but I 100% look like Trickster no cap

    Can I convince you to prank a friend?

  • I always thought David looked like younger Vinnie Jones, and figured it was probably on purpose given the similar background

  • im kidding lol

    im a hispanic boy with curly hair aint no way some ones getting fooled by that

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3281343#Comment_3281343

    im kidding lol

    im a hispanic boy with curly hair aint no way some ones getting fooled by that

    I was joking too. Should I have been using a :D smiley?

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3281343#Comment_3281343

    im kidding lol

    im a hispanic boy with curly hair aint no way some ones getting fooled by that

    Also since you provided me this info

    I'm that caucasian guy with brown straight hair usually cut short to a crew cut or undercut.

    You can expect me smoking a cigar around the corner in a ginnel when it's dark. Throw a knife at me and I throw a pallet. Or some empty beer bottles lol