My mother...
.... has a typical entitled survivor mindset. Let me elaborate...
The new chapter has been revealed and I'm personally hyped up for it! So I'm ranting to my mom about it and she's following along and she's excited too.
The problem is this- I'm a forced survivor main. I would be 50/50 all the time if my mother liked watching killer. She says it's boring as killer and this game is heavily killer sided. But, as a generation Z 15 year old who has ADHD and opinions, says otherwise.
Now, I love my mom. I do, just not her opinions...
Lmao, she hates humtress for having a ranged attack, completely ignoring the fact she's hella slow to compensate for it. She doesn't like it bc the survivors can't fight back (personally, once that happens, im uninstalling, i hate f13 and dbd was one of the first games i legit wanted (f13 too until i played jason and said nope))
You could be patrolling gens around me hooked and you'll be called a camper, or when a survivor is being chased around me, you'll be called a camper (not the clowns fault the survivor is in the lead of a chase MOM). She actually thinks, even if there's gens or scratch marks, or even see a glimpse of another survivor, that you should go to the other side of the map.
So! She thinks Plague is too overpowered even though she hasn't been released. She says you can't get away bc once she vomits on you, she'll have a way to track you. Yeah, she does, but honestly if she wants that buff, she'll leave you alone -_-
Idk, i just wanted to say that.
Comments
Is she clicking flashlights? :D
@Eveline okay this might seem like a joke but she does use flashlights a lot.. to find stuff, not blind a killer.
Haha, nice.
Someone needs to call CPS.
@ChesterTheMolester lmao, no, she's a fantastic woman with a bit of a temper, and she is in her late 40's, im personally 15 so there's quite a big age gap. no matter her opinions (which most didn't pass down to me, especially her lgbtq+ views as i am pan with like a 95% chance of falling in love with a chick and 5% other) she's still a wonderful parent.
I know you probably meant it as a joke but im passionate about my mom, my dad, however, assumes every killer has bbq so he goes "lets see if they go over here and he has that one perk" when im right next to the hook so.
I once tried to make my mom played and she freaked out when the hag showed up and dropped the controller. Never played again