Vile Purge on totems?
So I'm wondering if the plague can puke and contaminate totems? I mean she can puke on gens and pallets so I'm just wondering
So I'm wondering if the plague can puke and contaminate totems? I mean she can puke on gens and pallets so I'm just wondering
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She can vomit on gens?
Yep gens,pallets among other things I guess you could puke all over loops too lol
I can already imagine toxic survivor puking and looping. The irony.
This makes me wonder what they meant by the gen changes since they didn't specify. Puke on a totem is pretty irrelevant unless it literally stays on it for like a minute and I highly doubt they'd do that.
Puke isn't permanently on an object until it effects someone?...
It doesn't damage at first so you should be able to just cover the map tbh...
Also totem changes not gen changes
totem changes?
Hohoho, I really hope so
They mentioned changes but gave no info
Honestly if the puke goes away without anyone touching it then it's not that good. Like what's the point in "spreading the plague all over the map" if it's just going to go away without doing anything?
I could see people saying "well if it's permanent then the survivors will be getting infected every move they make" but that's the whole point right? Besides it takes time and effort to spread it so it should be worth it
My bad meant to say totem.
Permanent? Not a chance they'd do that