Question about the new killer

  1. Can she vomit on gens and cause survivors to become infected when they repair it?
  2. Whats her basic stats ?

Comments

    1. I dont know
    2. 115%
  • Can she vomit on gens and cause survivors to become infected when they repair it? Whats her basic stats ?
    1. Unsure yet, we didn’t get to see any Gen action with her, but maybe she might be able to.
    2. Shes normal speed, so she’s pretty decent at that, so I’ll theorize she has the same terror radius as Trapper, Hillbilly, etc bass Killer stats.
  • The devs said she could vomit on gens, pallets, vaults, etc.


    Basically, if it’s a surface, she can infect it.

  • Can she vomit on gens and cause survivors to become infected when they repair it? Whats her basic stats ?
    1. I think that they mentioned that the killer can vomit on generators and pallets. I think that you can get survivors infected by it because honestly why would it actually stay there?
    2. Yeah the new killer’s speed is regular speed thankfully! (115%)

    (1) In the livestream I remember seeing a pallet that was all green/basically infected with the plague.

    Of course I’m not too sure if you can but yeah. PTB coming up soon should answer all of those questions.

  • I think it's good to point out that The Plague only becomes fatal once you have been mobile (running around) or doing objectives for a considerable about of time. Not a timer like the pig.

    I feel like adrenaline will not get rid of the Plague status if thats what its called.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49942/question-about-the-new-killer

    1. Unsure yet, we didn’t get to see any Gen action with her, but maybe she might be able to.
    2. Shes normal speed, so she’s pretty decent at that, so I’ll theorize she has the same terror radius as Trapper, Hillbilly, etc bass Killer stats.

    It's confirmed she has a 32 meter Terror Radius.