Plagues power

Her power sounds like a lot of fun actually if a survivor is farming teammates just puke on them.

Comments

  • I never thought that sentence would ever come out of someone’s mouth in Dead By Daylight...Besides the puking coming out of the said mouth too. Still, this killer does look like a lot of fun!😄

  • If survivors tbag me at the exit gates, I am so fcking gonna puke on them.

    Just imagine, everybody is puking at the exit gates. That's so great lmao.

  • The killer's power definitely seems like it has BM potential.

  • Why of why do we end up with 5+ posts all about the same topic?

    Are there points for starting a thread if missing out on?

  • @Delfador said:

    If survivors tbag me at the exit gates, I am so fcking gonna puke on them.

    Just imagine, everybody is puking at the exit gates. That's so great lmao.

    Toxic.