Solidarity: Briken before release?
One of the new survivor’s perks is Solidarity.
Currently, it heals you for 50% of the amount you heal another survivor.
So, in the worst case scenario that survivors can find themselves in with all four being injured, it will take them the time to heal all four members of the surviving team as it would normally take to heal just two of them.
If it stays as is, I see it becoming a staple perk in SWF builds, and a staple in altruistic altruism builds.
I’d crank that down to 20-25% at max. 50% may as well tell the killer not to bother simply injuring people; it’s dying state and hook, or nothing at all.
And I say this as someone who plays more survivor than killer.
Comments
I dunno. I wouldn't take it because I find often 1 survivor is injured rather than 2 when healing. Also you'd save 8 seconds if only one had it.
I'm not too concerned about it personally.
Hmm, someone needs to test this with Autodidact, do the skill checks effect your healing as well?
Idk if anyone even uses autodidact. It’s too punishing, when there are better healing perks.
Yeah, as a survivor main, I just can't see how this perk is powerful. It is rare that I heal somebody up, and even rarer that I am injured when I am healing somebody else.
We'll see I guess.
I use it, if you can get all 5 tokens it's super powerful. If this works with Auto then this will 50% heal you super fast.
I do because im craaaaaazy
Ehhh if anything it’s just a counter to sloppy butcher where the killer goes around smacking everyone and half committing to chases and to beat people off the last trifecta of gens. Not op, but good.
You'd need to be injured and completely heal two other survivors alone to fully heal.
Or if you did one survivor first with might shave 8 seconds off your own healing if the survivor does you right after. Eight seconds breaks your game?
Probably works well with we'll make it - but effectively grants a we'll make it effect to whoever heals you if you heal them first. Still costly for a perk slot.
Really? It didn’t even come out and you’re already complaining? I’m starting to think a lot of you want the game to be easy for whatever side you play instead of playable for both.
I swear this happens all the ######### time.
Shattered Bloodline? Deliverance is OP.
Darkness Among Us? Distortion is OP.
No the thing is that users love creating doom scenarios in this forum. Instead of practice, they go with theories.
Just look at how OP presented the case. All of the survivors are injured, all of them have the perk, and all of them are near each other. How many times something like this happens?
Then you're on the right track...
Actually if you heal 4 people using this perk it will only be as fast as healing 3 people.
All 4 survivors are occupied for 16 seconds and then 2 survivors for another 16 seconds for a total of 96 seconds of survivor time lost.
Normally if 2 survivors are injured they take 64 seconds of survivor time to heal and 3 survivors take 96 seconds to heal. This is the least efficient since
With this perk 2 survivors will take 48 seconds and 3 survivors will take 64 seconds. It is a big deal yes but the healing time is NOT cut in half
Besides my question on Autodidact I am worried about this but I don't think it'll be too much to worry about. Yes, healing won't take as long but I don't think those seconds saved will amount to much trouble for Killers. This perk looks like an alternative to Self-Care for solo Survivors.
What’s funny is that they complain and in a month no one will be using the new perks. Happens all the time.
Not often Bc any good survivor team is split up to cover more ground.
LOL yep wait till the PTB. Killer is trash, this sucks, DS is still OP.
any decent survivor isn't running a healing based perk. they run useful perks and find others to get healed or use a med kit to heal them selves. If they was to select a healing type perk they would select self care over this any day of the week.
You guys never learn do you?