I never can test on the PTB

Because I dont have real life friends in DbD.

I cant play KYF.

So I must theoretically grind all perks and addons and

then I can test the new killer complete.

Pls change something for the PTB, if you want informations from use.

Example:

KYF as public mode.

But it has rules.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49213/ptb-needs-a-change/p1

Comments

  • So you are opening a new thread because you want to show us your old thread?

  • Or you could use some sort of place where like-minded people gather to talk and interact and try to get a group together to KYF.


  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    So you are opening a new thread because you want to show us your old thread?

    I made it again, because its important.

    The Devs said they want informations.

    But the most people just play for 1 or 2 days, because the PTB is rly bad. Its a testing server, but you cant test things.

  • Because I dont have real life friends in DbD. I cant play KYF. So I must theoretically grind all perks and addons and then I can test the new killer complete.

    Go in dbd discord and may get a lucky kyf game cause they all want to test the killer and survivor out. Im don't have dbd friends but its one way to test the killer out with others looking to test it out also.

  • @FayeZahara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49886/i-never-can-test-on-the-ptb

    Go in dbd discord and may get a lucky kyf game cause they all want to test the killer and survivor out. Im don't have dbd friends but its one way to test the killer out with others looking to test it out also.

    I think I will do this.

    But DbD should rly fix the PTB, if they want informations.