Shadow nerf to Doctor?
Simple question: Why can't the doctor see the yellow aura on fake pallets anymore? Is it a bug? When did you introduce this to the game?
Simple question: Why can't the doctor see the yellow aura on fake pallets anymore? Is it a bug? When did you introduce this to the game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only can be activated by certain add-ons, I believe.
Fake pallets only exist if he uses that addon and then he should be able to see the yellow aura aswell
For more information, I would suggest reading this and going to the Doctor’s section:
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Add-ons
No offense, but I've been using doctor for more than a year now, and I know that with the Order addon you create fake pallets. But as Master Member said the killer used to be able to see a yellow aura of the fake pallets, but not anymore, ergo my question.
It is bugged since like 2-3 patches now
Yes I think it's been bugged since the unreal engine update. Was it 2.4 I think?
I'm happy because this issue is addressed in the PTB list of fixes. It's a bug and they corrected it. Thank you devs!!!