Can someone translate what the new killer says on the trailer?
Please
Please
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The translation is roughly "mee dry".
We don't talk about the url
Ancient Spirits of Evil, transform this decayed form to Mumm-Ra, the Ever-Living!
Is that true?
Nice and sp00py
'Please stop looping me. I cant keep up I have plague.'
It's not any language I know, but I've heard similar words before. It somewhat reminds me of Irish.
EDIT: At least I think so. Kinda hard to tell with the whispering. I hate it when characters whisper. Add some ######### subtitles!
@twistedmonkey wait, is that what she is saying or is this the best joke I have ever heard about a killer, besides players that thought freddy was op when he dropped
It's a satanic Illuminati chant for sure but in some strange language
She said in the trailer "Kaboo"
No one in these forums ever watched the Thundercats it seems hahaha
I searched mumm-ra and that appeared xd
I need you to know that she speaks Maori (the new killer)