Killer Autoclick Botting

I played against a trapper twice, the same trapper that was auto-swinging, no movements, just swinging his cleaver, I did report him for exploits, but I was on PS4, the same place, I knew he actually played or something of that sort cause he bought an outfit and mask for him.

Comments

  • They were probably trying to derank. Why exactly? I’m not really sure.

    People shouldn’t be afk every single game though.

  • He was farming for bloopoints and shards without playing, whoever this guy is he was probably at work/school/something.

  • @Gamzello said:

    They were probably trying to derank. Why exactly? I’m not really sure.

    People shouldn’t be afk every single game though.

    Derank by staying afk is not bannable.

    Botting however is bannable (if it was a bot)

  • @Master


    He was constantly swinging, with no movement, I think he was botting.

  • Bot. Report and don't feed.