PTB today?...

Who thinks the PTB drops today?

Some of the new Fog Whispers are at BHVR today and the next couple of days... so...

Wonder if the PTB drops today or tomorrow?...

I hope the "exclusive" that was mentioned... Isn't a live stream of viewers watching Fog Whispers playing the new content....

I'd rather it be at least a "play with the Fog Whispers" and people play the PTB with them.. rather then us just getting to watch them play.

Comments

  • More than likely should drop today, hopefully.

  • I hope they don't wait for the FW to get home before release. It would make sense to have it today or tomorrow and the FW get first dibs on playing it and giving instant feedback.

  • PTB gonna start tomorrow.

  • It's hard to say. They've never done a Monday stream before.

    We still don't have the usual 30 second trailer, but given that we have an hour long stream I'd be really surprised if there wasn't a more in-depth reveal. We just have to wait and see!

    Edit: Never behind. I just woke up and I'm behind. I hadn't even seen the trailer was out.

  • I wish it was today but If I had to guess I'd say it'll be showcase today and PTB tomorrow with release next week.

  • I doubt it. People are hyped and want to watch the stream for the new killer.

    If they drop the ptb today then less people will watch the stream and there is nothing to reveal.

    I mean it could come today but I think it would be after the stream if so.

  • I think it is going to be tomorrow and they will try the new stuff with the streamers that went to Canada today.

    I understand that people want to try the new stuff as soon as possible and hope it is today but the same people also hoped for a PTB last week. Tomorrow is the most appropriate date imo.

  • I bet there is no PTB on this chapter....

    Why have the Fog Whispers there for a PTB launch?.....No adding up.

    Launch trailer comes out today...

    Tomorrow is launch day.

  • @TheBean said:

    I bet there is no PTB on this chapter....

    Why have the Fog Whispers there for a PTB launch?.....No adding up.

    Launch trailer comes out today...

    Tomorrow is launch day.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/327122#Comment_327122

    Read the second point, and if you want to learn the reason, a couple of messages before not_Queen's message, runestarr asked for no PTB. She said that they needed it.

    I wish we could get the new chapter as soon as possible but I doubt it.