SWF uses VoIP
SWF uses VoIP to help each other track the killer and its belongings. So why not make them more dependably on VoIP?
My suggestion is that SWF members dont have the auras of their teammates when they are in dying state or hooked. This means they have to explain their teammate where they lay or hang. I know it wont change that much but now they are forced to explain and cant just say | "its safe come get me".
Its just a small thing but could be a small step towards better gameplay vs SWF.
Comments
Doesnt really do anything, it would just make the experience for beginner players worse (see how effective knockout is e.g.)
Not all swf use voice chat though so...nah.
I'd have to say single digit percentages do not use Voice.
You can. Doesn't mean much without any stats, which you don't have.
If you think that the majority of SWF play without comms, you are just blowing smoke up your own arse.
And it really doesn't matter what the actual stats are, the PERCEIVED STATS are that most SWF play with comms and that gives such an imbalance to the game that Killers would rather dodge them, then take the risk.
Time for a reality check my friend.
most do. why should we base balance on the minority?
I love guys like him.
Is it fair if a counterstriketeam communicates in discord while the opponents dont do so? No it isnt, but for some reasons I see arguments like this in DBD all the time