The Winter 2019 "Guess The Killer's Name" Competition!
I'm a little late this time since the reveal might be as early as tomorrow or Tuesday. But better late than never, right?
First things first, this time congratulations are in order for all of the people who correctly used the teaser tweet to guess 'The Legion' in last season's competition:
🏆️ thekiller490490
🏆️ SpaceCoconut
🏆️ KatFever78
The "rules" are simple; guess the new killer's "The" name before they're officially announced and win bragging rights until the next season. Feel free to choose the same guess as someone else or pick multiple names, but just don't go through half the dictionary.
Our hints this time:
- As of 5 months ago, the killer for this Chapter was said to be from 'by far' the furthest back in time
- We have this tweet....
- And we also have this!
Guess away!

Comments
The Priest
Hmm, judging by the teasers so far, I'm going to have to guess with The Faithful, the chapter is called demise of the Faithful so I'm just going to go ahead and guess away with this. I doubt it would be something like The Priest or The monk but you never know. Final answer is The Faithful. Btw I love this little competition thread you start. It's pretty D A R N cool
The Father is my bet
I used the same reasoning but I would have guessed the faithless.
Thanks! I like to think of it as a lighthearted way to pass the time while waiting for the next chapter.
As of this morning, we have our killer name: "The Plague"
I like it! I was thinking something like the "The Light", but I had noticed all the disease on her skin and thought she was some kind of healer/disease-related, so "The Purifier" or something along those lines.
Short competition this time around. Should have started the thread earlier. :P
The Penance
The Revenant
The Bishop
The Cardinal
The Crimson