Do you ever get bored...

And play around with perks or different builds?

Lately I’ve been getting like that honestly and it changes the game for me. I even use perks that are considered “bad” aka extremely situational for the fun of it.

Here are some of mine. This is all for fun!!

Killer mains are also welcomed.

God build:

No Mither, Iron Will lvl 3, Tenacity lvl 3, Unbreakable

Healer build:

Self care, Streetwise, Botany Knowledge lvl 3, Empathy lvl 3

Optional: Bring in a medkit for your teammates to heal them faster

“Distract em” build:

Kindered, Alert, Dance with me, Windows of opportunity

”Annoying rat” build:

Deliverance, Borrowed Time, Dead Hard, Lithe

”Danger is near” build:

This is not happening, resilience, spine chill, self care.

Heal to 99% for a quick boost. Heal immediately once you hear a heartbeat.

Comments

  • Slow the game down just a lil' bit...but without ruin!!!

    Thanataphobia, Dying light, Overcharge and Pop goes the Weasel

    Bloody Hell!!!

    Bloodhound, Sloppy Butcher, Blood Warden, Make your Choice

    Gen perks

    Surveillance, Overcharge, Pop goes the weasel, Hex:Ruin

  • I don't get bored but I love playing around with builds.

  • if i get uber bored il roleplay as basement security with pretty much amounts to insidious camping the basement with billy and noed and killing the poor bastard that dares defile my domain with his putrid presence.

  • Yes I will eventually try to change my killer builds, then I will be completely genrushed and will be forced to pick the original meta perks to somehow balance out the brokeness of the game

  • I do perk roulettes for most of my games now, my lucky ass always gets no mither which can be fun at times.

  • The most useless build for killer in the world:

    The Pig

    • Insidious
    • Tinkerer
    • Overwhelming pressence
    • Monitor & Abuse


    I challenge you to make a worse build for any concrete killer

  • @IamFran said:

    The most useless build for killer in the world:

    The Pig

    • Insidious
    • Tinkerer
    • Overwhelming pressence
    • Monitor & Abuse

    I challenge you to make a worse build for any concrete killer

    Here is my answer to your challenge for a worse build than your pig build:

    Michael Myers:

    Distressing

    Monitor and Abuse

    shadowborn

    Thrill of the Hunt


    Add ons: Tombstone and Scratched Mirror


    Offering: Greatly Thicken the Dark mist :)


    Now a good build for Mikey is:

    Monitor and Abuse+Dying LIght+Thanatophobia+Overcharge


    Journal page + dead rabbit


    Reg Offering: Ebony Mori (with M/A and Dead Rabbit you can sneak up and hook then sneak up and kill but if you don't want to mori anyone then play a map offering for wrecker yard or mcmillan for easy stalkability of survivors and good areas to sneak up on them at)


    M/A plus dead rabbit give you almost no terror radius in EW1 and EW2 and the other three perks help slow down the gen work while you sneak up and take out the survivors one at a time :)