Just lost all my progress for today.
Started today with 110000BP saved up. Over the course of a few games i used some offerings and played a few matches. Made about 200k points or so. Went to play another match and the game froze on loading screen. Had to kill it in task manager. When i reloaded the game my profile had reset back to when i launched the game this morning. All my offerings that i used are back and i am back at 110000BP. What on earth just happened?
Comments
It may have to do with the snapshot of our accounts taken prior to PTB.
That was my first guess aswell.
Sorry to hear that. If you make a ticket here, someone should be able to help you out: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
I had the same thing happen to me. It is most likely due to the game dying mid save process. I lost 90k bp and offerings a couple days ago.
That's why every game tells you to not close it when it's loading/saving, it happened to me twice on Ps4. I guess the game's data saves get corrupt and they cant be loaded again or something like that