Survivor should see the "camper" emblem after the game

InkedDesktop Screenshot 2019.03.03 - 12.53.09.82_LI.jpg InkedDesktop Screenshot 2019.03.03 - 12.55.23.30_LI.jpg

Yeah i know, my game language is germany.

But I think you know why I have 0% in the chase category.

Because I didnt camp.

And again the survivor said, that Im a camper killer.

So the survivor should see the "camper" emblem.

Because it's the best proof that I'm not a camper.

I play rly friendly, but Im the killer.

Im the bad guy.

Comments

  • You know that they still would, right? :)

  • Remember, if you're still on the map when they are hooked, you are a camper!

  • @Boss said:

    You know that they still would, right? :)

    sadly,yes.

  • Take heart knowing your superior than them as they get angry and therefore never truly have fun with the game :D

  • @VESSEL said:

    Take heart knowing your superior than them as they get angry and therefore never truly have fun with the game :D

    Amanda as new Survivor is fun.

  • Nah, it's funnier to take a screenshot with someone verbaly assaulting you and calling you a camper will showing that you don't have the camper malus

  • Survivor will make things up to fit their own perspective no matter what.

    I got called a camper with a killer running Devour Hope, Pop Goes the Weasle and MYC. :P