Pig needs a camera raise in the next PTB
Her FOV should at least be the height of the tall grass. It can really screw her over and her slow movement speed makes it worse. Simply raising the camera height would make her perfect!
Her FOV should at least be the height of the tall grass. It can really screw her over and her slow movement speed makes it worse. Simply raising the camera height would make her perfect!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm for it.
You mean when crouching or just in general?
Hag, Legion and Pig could use a better camera position...some maps *coughscornfieldcough* are atrocious for them
While crouching
We all want the pig to have a better cam when shes in stealth. Either make her crawl lower on the ground or raise it to to be where her eyes actualy are. Though we been wanting that for a long time to no avail.
Agreed. Being literally blinded by GRASS is incredibly annoying.
Either that or make grass invisible/not render when she approaches it. would be great to get more stealthy approaches towards survivors
I am all for it even though I don't play her.
I hope you get what you want but I doubt it. I feel like the next PTB is so close.
The camera is at her height is it not? Raising the camera would mean making the killer taller.
Apparently it's not. At least, not while she's crouching.
I hope they do this, it really sucks to spy on Survivors but lose them because the grass is too tall.
Its not while she's crouched. It puts you a meeter off the ground right into the grass. Most of what we want is the cam to be at her actual eye level when croutched (stealth mode). Lining them up would be fine.