3 New Killer Perks [Idea]

Breakdown

 - When Generator is finished, your actions are way more powerfull for upcoming 15 seconds.

* Gain + 3% / 4% / 5% Movement Speed bonus

* Red Stain will disappear

* You suffer no cooldown on missed attacks and sussecfull attack cooldown is reduced by 30%/ 35%/40%

* You break and vault 15% / 20% / 25% faster

Hex: Shutdown

 - Hitting a Survivor while Hex is activated will make 2 / 3 / All their perks deactivated until hex stands.


Joke On You

 - When Generator is finished within 8m / 12m / 16m of you, all Survivors that finished that Generator have Exposed Status Effect for 20 seconds.

Comments

  • Hmmmm........... I like them.... I can't seem to think of anything that's wrong with them... maybe some numbers need to be tweaked a bit but not too much

  • I like these a lot! Great ideas! Killers definitely don't have enough perks to turn the tide of the game quick. My favorite is the Hex: Breakdown. Let's get the Devs to see this!

  • Well Shutdown would suck for survivors if they have Small Game and it deactivates that perk.