turkish language support
Hello, there are Turkish players in your game. Therefore, we ask you, you can add Turkish language support to the game. Hopefully our request that you perform. Have a good day and I wish you continued success. please return to me i up rank 1 but i dont understand perks addons offerings information
Comments
Unless a Turkish person can translate from English to Turkish, this is not possible. The devs do not speak Turkish.
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/DeadbyDaylighTR/discussions/0/351659808475741542/
this can make a Turkish translation for Turkish players free but no positive turn
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/DeadbyDaylighTR/discussions/0/351659808475741542/https://steamcommunity.com/groups/DeadbyDaylighTR/discussions/0/351659808475741542/
this can make a Turkish translation for Turkish players free but no positive turn
I see no problem with just having a few turkish speaking players translating it and given Auric Cells or something in return.
i want for perks addons offerings turkish language, im little know english
I hope you will get a turkish translation, but my hopes for you are not that high.
Turkey as a country is usual too small for devs like BHVR and it would be to costly to translate everything and providing further support in turkish.
I really wish you all the best, but don't be angry if it is not viable.
thank u but if turkish language came i believe more turkish players win
i know i make but why i dont understand in game
dont everbodies turkish peoples as me but me have high rank i like this game and i want turkish language support i have 4 5 turkish player because dont turkish language support dude u understand me
+1 we waiting turkish language support
Firstly, sorry for my bad english. As you know the game does not support the Turkish language. Turks have difficulty in understanding the game (so I). For example perks, add-ons, offerings. I don't know what many of them do. Every time I enter a game, I have to investiagate perk. But if Turkish language support comes in, I can understand what they do when I start playing. The game supports almost all languages but Turkish expect:( There is a team waiting to bring Turkish language support. Give them a chance, you won't regret it. Please consider this.
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/DeadbyDaylighTR/discussions/0/351659808475741542/