28k blood points in a single match and i still depip?!
The hell did they do to the ranking system?! I'm not saying its broken or anything but seriously, how is ANYONE supposed to rank up if with a ranking system that strict? The only killers who can keep that kind of consistent scores are NOT Freddy or Myers. It would take an epically ######### team for me to score high enough to pip efficiently with either of those two!
*sigh* so much for playing my favorite killers in later ranks...*goes wraith*
Comments
Pics or it didn't happen.
even if i did, you'd just claim i photoshopped it so I'm not gonna bother.
Did the survivors bring bloody party streamers?
"It happened but I'm not gonna prove it" is generally not a good position to take.
If you hooked enough people you would pip.
I'll believe it. Scored 30k as Freddy once and only safety pipped.
Friendly killer maybe?
Never hooked anyone and let them escape?
aka Farmer
I’ve gotten 20K BP as a survivor and only saftey pipped. It’s possible to get 28K BP as a killer and saftey pip because I was Nurse and the survivors felt bad for me because I am garbage as Nurse, so we just farmed.
De-pipping with THAT many BP though? I've never had happen to me. I doesn’t take that much to even single pip.