Where my spirit mains at!?
Let all who come in contact with us hear our scream!! None shall escape. Also spirit is the hottest killer fyi!!
Let all who come in contact with us hear our scream!! None shall escape. Also spirit is the hottest killer fyi!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ππ
Spirit and Hag atm are my fav/most played Killers
Spirit for the win! Rancor is so fun, Spies from the shadows is really good on spirit assuming you get the right map and you can use ToTH + Haunted grounds for the sweatiest totems ever
I am. Just using Legion picture for a bit.
Iβve seen you use multiple profile pics. Mainly Spirit and Billy. I just assumed you changed it based on the mood youβre in XD
Console nurse is the best killer!
I loved Spirit even before her buffs, she's my spoop queen ππ