Possible theory for chapter 11?

Looking into the teaser a little bit I had a theory on what the new chapter could be. Obviously they said the new killer is gonna be from way back in the past by a long shot so maybe around the bc era. I thought maybe perhaps it could be an Egyptian killer because back then they had this thing called the ten plagues and one of those ten plagues is called the plague of darkness where No one could see anyone else or move about for three days which might mean the killers ability might have to do with altering your vision and it also said Yet all the Israelites had light in the places where they lived. Meaning maybe some way to avoid the killers power like all the other killers do. Idk I’m just sharing what I think it could be and I’m aware that I’m the teaser the killers holding a incense burner that doesn’t look Egyptian but hey I thought this would be cool for the new killer anyways. Tell me what you guys think

Comments

  • I really like the idea and theory that this killer could be ancient Egyptian. Even if it's not I'm really excited for what it could be and the idea of a killer than alternates your vision sounds very interesting. Good guess and theory

  • Errr... the plagues were not Egyptian, in fact they were sent by God to punish Egypt. That’s why Jewish families had lights.

  • I really want the killer to be a smokey form with a dismembered hand reaching out with the incense bell. I think that would be so eerie and cool to see floating around the map ^_^