Chapter 11 release date?
I swear I can’t find any info.
I swear I can’t find any info.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You shouldn't have found any. Devs like being discreet about release dates and chapters. Why have we gotten 3 killer teasers in total for next patch?
These are speculations but:
5th is maybe PTB
and 1/2 weeks later we got the live update
well, there is a timeline published from the devs a while ago and it says every 3 months a new killer gets released.
the 3 month mark is reached this tuesday, so i guess we'll get the killer there.
also, the devs are gonna have a special dev stream on monday, so that probaply means there will be a big thing coming up for tuesday.
its eigther the new killer released OR the PTB where the new killer is in. (i think this killer will come without an PTB though)
Eventually.
Some people said that PTB was killing the surprise element and I think it was not_Queen who said that the PTB was necessary and would happen in the future as well.
I think that on Monday, everybody will get to see the next killer at the same time and there will be a PTB on Tuesday.
Just frustrating as I’m trying to make sure I have a million points ready to level him/her to 40 for any good teachable perks, of if she’s a fun or viable killer