Hey guys, you like that ideas?
KYF REBRAND
Options for KYF before:
-Choosing Map
-All perks, offerings [except for BP offering , Event and Deleted]
-Playing with 4 friends
OPTIONS FOR KYF NOW!
-Choosing Map
-All perks, offerings [except for BP offering , Event and Deleted]
-Playing with 4 friends
-Choosing amount of hooks/gens/chests/pallets
-Choosing the limit of players
-No limit to amount of survivors and killers. It's game for friends, only fun, no exploiting, no rule broke
-What will you add for KYF? Say here :D
Comments
4 Legions VS 4 Claudettes. Who will win?!
The amount of stab wounds, oh god
100 man lobbies when dedicated servers drops, oh man 96 legions v 4 claudettes
Hey, answer plez
PS Claudette is OP she win
My game would crash before I can even open it.
Actually opens
OH GOD I AM SURROUNDED IN CLAUDETTES
hits one as leatherface
Game crashes
@LordziPL
Besides all the jokes, this ideas seems really good! We can only pray that it won’t crash everyone’s game though, but still, I’d love to see some new changes to KYF! 😁👍
@Chaotic_Riddle Yeah, if they do something with KYF, I will say they did a Pretty Good Job So Far
@LordziPL a solo mode so I can practice/warm up with certain killers and learn new maps.
@thekiller490490 That can be good too
112 STAB WOUNDS.
YOU DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE THEM A CHANCE, HUH?
xD
Let us use event offerings, so we can have lanterns, margarita machines and the Cankers, all the current events combined in one!!!
Yes it would be cool but they will not do it :c