optimization - road to 60fps
awesome news! thanks to bhvr team for the support.
i am a ps4pro player and super excited for 60fps!!!
thank you!!!
awesome news! thanks to bhvr team for the support.
i am a ps4pro player and super excited for 60fps!!!
thank you!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
link news
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49456/optimization-status-update-road-to-60fps/p1?new=1
the road to actually having fps
The road from SPF to FPS.....
Since it’s gonna take months and months before anything is working properly anyway:
I hope that Behavior is at least considering Cross Play & Progression in the future.
I know, console players always claim they are as competitive as PC players, but really. Can you imagine a sweaty nurse PC nurse screwing over some pleb survivors playing on their switch over a mc donals hotspot?'
Sure it would probably solve some of the matchmaking issues on consoles, but I wonder whether this is the right path to take.... (I dont have anythign against that btw)
I just hope they fix the issue with "Ultra" graphics settings on the PC unnecessarily eating 99% of your GPU. I can't record at 1440p because of it.
i am curious if we will notice already a little difference with chapter 11 release...?
There are plenty of ways to implement Crossplay.
Smite: a MOBA which has a far more competitive environment than anything DBD could dream of: has implemented Cross Play & Progression across Xbox, Switch, and PC.
Plus, Xbox policy outright requires that Cross Play can be disabled, which it is.
give us first 60fps for all platforms then crossplay :-)
Cross play might be a distant possibility for Switch, PC, and Xbox. But Sony HATES cross play so the PS4 folks are trapped unfortunately.
Rocket leauge has crossplay aswell, just an example
So will we see 60FPS months down the line from now? or will we see something on chapter 11?
Yeah... for whatever reason Sony just dislikes crossplay...
Yeah, Sony cherry picks what they allow for Cross Play. But it would be a great plus for the 3 other platforms.
Stable, hiccup-less 30 fps comes before 60 fps. But at least they're setting it as an objective.
And PS4 has already caved in to allow cross platform play in other games. I don't see why DbD should be different.