Only a few more days!

Only just a few short more days till we get the 'special stream' on Monday! I wonder what it could be and why it's identified as a 'special' stream. Maybe it'll be about the new Killer? New cosmetics? Mayhaps the community event idea I mentioned in an earlier topic a few days ago could be mentioned?? Who knows! I'm just hyped for it! :D

Comments

  • @Chaotic_Riddle Fingers-crossed we get the shape shifting killer that at least a part of the community wants.

  • It'll probably be DLC showcase and something to do with the streamers going to Montreal.

  • I can't wait the the ptb patch notes, where they tinker around with a few things to balance this killer and it somehow nerfs poor Freddy even further :lol:


    Darn.

  • Yeah, I'm kinda excited. We didn't get a dev stream in a while now

  • Everything probably drops on Monday.. PTB.. New Fog Whispers...

    They gonna have a play with whispers on PTB event i bet... Where they will be giving out cosmetic codes...

    Or the event will be Fog Whispers vs Devs which would be funny as hell.

  • This content has been removed.