Applying color with the new formatting
Hello! I was wondering how you apply color to your posts with the new set up. The old way doesn't seem to be working.
Tagged:
Community Manager
Hello! I was wondering how you apply color to your posts with the new set up. The old way doesn't seem to be working.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I miss my font color too :(
I never knew how to do it in the first place.
I really liked my purple. QQ
Hello.
The change to forum post formatting was made yesterday, HTML is no longer supported.
I’m on my phone at the moment, what are the changes exactly? And what are the benefits?
But...But...I liked the dark red I used when I was on pc...
Is there any way to add colors to your posts? I've seen people do it and was just wondering what was available 'cause I'd like to be purple again.
Forum post formatting was changed from Markdown to Rich.
Different text color was never supposed to be supported and it was the main reason for the change.
Awe, darn it. :/
Cries in black and white
TBH I don't like when people make their text bright green or some silly color. It's hard to read.
We do need them signatures tho...
*Cries in black and white with you*
I liked my pink every now and then :( and the cute lil faces.
It makes it more colorful and I like color. I honestly used purple as the white was a bit too jarring for me. A bit too bright.
Font colors were signatures, man
This is true. I'll miss font colors. :/
Well I already like this more.
Simply because it shows links for comments, instead of the usual wall of text that make discussions a mess.
At least we have a crap-ton of emotes now. 🐽🐽🐽
👏YES👏WE👏DO👏
So that's why the entire ######### forum looks like this now whenever someone quote someone else? I need to highlight the text in order to read what people write..
laughs in black and white aginst you.
I'm glad they removed it.
laughs in black and white with you