Can everyone STOP saying Legion isn't fun to play as and is weak?

Because wow am i getting tired of hearing this it's so far from the truth.

Legion is not weak in fact i'd say with his good add-ons they are Nurse Tier. With Mix Tape Legion downs in 3 hits the first 2 are instant as soon as a chase begins add cold dirt to the mix and this 3rd will be damn near instant as well.

Even without Franks mix tape it just takes 1 more hit all while survivors can't use pallets/windows to avoid them

A big mistake i see Legion's making all the time is playing like a standard M1 killer. NEVER chase in normal mode even against injured survivors just follow until your power is back up. They want you to 4.4 m/s chase them don't take that bait it can kill your momentum. (Unless no structure or pallet is nearby)

Go for multi hits/RESPECT PALLETS the survivors cannot make it around a loop faster than you if you hard respect then activate as soon as they move away from the pallet. If they camp it (stand in the drop range not moving) basic M1 force it down then hop over it.

If they camp a pallet while you're already in frenzy waiting to stun you so you can't double hit at the start remember Legion was buffed you can now cancel your power in that situation without losing your meter.

I 100% believe just like the Nurse if you find someone who plays a lot of Legion you're going to lose because their power just removes defense from survivors.

He isn't fun to play AGAINST.

Comments

  • Haven't got legion yet, but I think my go to build will be along the lines of Thanataphobia, Surveillance, Ruin and Bloodhound.

    Thanataphobia and Ruin to https://www.strawpoll.me/17524138

    Surveillance to help put out pressure,

    finally Bloodhound to help me in chase.

    seems like a nice build for legion imo.

  • Stop playing Legion. Its just broken af.

  • I love playing against legion aswell.

  • @HeHeBoii said:

    I love playing Legion because when a survivor teabags me when the person dropped a pallet. I can just hop over it and be like "Do that again fam"

    A p3 meg I believe did that to me, I downed her with frenzy

  • "with his good addons". I mean, you can say that about any killer. What about the other 95% of the trash killers' addons?

  • Legion is fun to play as...but he's undeniably weaker than your average killer.

  • @iceman2kx said:

    "with his good addons". I mean, you can say that about any killer. What about the other 95% of the trash killers' addons?

    His only good ones are duration frank and decreased stun. I agree

  • @Jacoby2041 said:

    "Legion" and "Nurse tier" should never be used in the same sentence unless it's opposite day

    That's because with those two add-ons (Frank's Mixtape and Cold Dirt) the Legion has no problem chasing and downing survivors, which makes them overpowered, but differently from the Nurse it requires absolutely zero skill. This is why Legion needs a rework.

  • @LCGaster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/341407#Comment_341407

    That's because with those two add-ons (Frank's Mixtape and Cold Dirt) the Legion has no problem chasing and downing survivors, which makes them overpowered, but differently from the Nurse it requires absolutely zero skill. This is why Legion needs a rework.

    Legion does not have nurses map presence. Even with the mixtape he's weaker. A good nurse can down you in less than 10 secs

  • Because wow am i getting tired of hearing this it's so far from the truth. Legion is not weak in fact i'd say with his good add-ons they are Nurse Tier.

    I highly doubt that he is nurse tier, I have never seen a player do as good with him (feel free to prove me wrong with gameplay), personally I prefer playing against other killers, legion is kinda anooying if you ask me

  • @Master said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49406/can-everyone-stop-saying-legion-isnt-fun-to-play-as-and-is-weak

    I highly doubt that he is nurse tier, I have never seen a player do as good with him (feel free to prove me wrong with gameplay), personally I prefer playing against other killers, legion is kinda anooying if you ask me

    A nurse can down you in 5-10 seconds, legion cannot do that unless you don't heal up and he is nowhere near as fast as nurse so here's your reason why he will never hold a candle to her.

  • I don't mind playing against Legion too much but I don't find Legion fun to play as.

  • @MhhBurgers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/341787#Comment_341787

    Legion does not have nurses map presence. Even with the mixtape he's weaker. A good nurse can down you in less than 10 secs

    No map pressure but godly during the chase. The fact remains that it still takes zero skill differently from the Nurse


  • @Master said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49406/can-everyone-stop-saying-legion-isnt-fun-to-play-as-and-is-weak

    I highly doubt that he is nurse tier, I have never seen a player do as good with him (feel free to prove me wrong with gameplay), personally I prefer playing against other killers, legion is kinda anooying if you ask me

    Absolutely agree, they are a pain in the ass

  • Alright let's get this out of the way first. This is just my opinion if you get offended then that's your own fault.

    For starters no offense man but nobody is going to beat the nurse because a good nurse is God like because of her ability to ignore everything and just go for the Survivor. Legion still has pallets and windows to do with.


    Playing as this particular killer can be fun if survivors don't really know what they're doing or they completely ignore your powers existence. When they hit somebody in frenzy mode they can see all the nearby survivors that aren't marked. Very good if they're all bunched up together.


    With the team that knows who you are and knows how to deal with you the first thing they're going to do is split up. Why would I make it easy for you to combo chain hits off of us when you can just "tunnel" one person and I use that word lightly... so good you're passive Powers ability did you.


    As for those add-ons that you mentioned they are top-tier. To be honest a killer in my opinion should be able to do their jobs without the use of high-level add-ons. If you can kill survivors with comment add-ons just as well as you can with higher-level ones good on you.


    Playing as the Killer is no picnic either. You still have to understand even though you have Survivor abilities. You still have to fight 4 for them.

    Also if the legion is so good why are they reworking them.

  • @Countfunkular said:

    Alright let's get this out of the way first. This is just my opinion if you get offended then that's your own fault.

    For starters no offense man but nobody is going to beat the nurse because a good nurse is God like because of her ability to ignore everything and just go for the Survivor. Legion still has pallets and windows to do with.

    Playing as this particular killer can be fun if survivors don't really know what they're doing or they completely ignore your powers existence. When they hit somebody in frenzy mode they can see all the nearby survivors that aren't marked. Very good if they're all bunched up together.

    With the team that knows who you are and knows how to deal with you the first thing they're going to do is split up. Why would I make it easy for you to combo chain hits off of us when you can just "tunnel" one person and I use that word lightly... so good you're passive Powers ability did you.

    As for those add-ons that you mentioned they are top-tier. To be honest a killer in my opinion should be able to do their jobs without the use of high-level add-ons. If you can kill survivors with comment add-ons just as well as you can with higher-level ones good on you.

    Playing as the Killer is no picnic either. You still have to understand even though you have Survivor abilities. You still have to fight 4 for them.

    Also if the legion is so good why are they reworking them.

    They aren't reworking them because they are good but simply because they are broken

1 2 ›