The Division 2
I never played the 1st Division game. I do like 3rd person games in general.
The open beta starts tonight. Anyone have any tips or help? Also... I assume the 1st Division is worth getting for 9.99 on sale right now yes?
THanks.
I never played the 1st Division game. I do like 3rd person games in general.
The open beta starts tonight. Anyone have any tips or help? Also... I assume the 1st Division is worth getting for 9.99 on sale right now yes?
THanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The first division was...Ehhh...It was honestly a bore after an hour. The new one looks ok, but I’m just not sure if I’ll get it due to first impressions from the original game.
It's on sale for 9.99. I assume it's well worth that right?
I never played any of it. I'm a bit intrigued.
I tried out the open beta a bit ago for 40 minutes.
It was complicated and overwhelming. Lots of menus and stuff damn.