Legion Main Question
You guys and gals? Enjoy their story as much as their gameplay or just the gameplay? I really enjoyed the story, probably one of my favorites so far.
But as for gameplay I do hope we get some respectable fixes that don't screw them over, the slow movement speed feels awful compared to that awesome rush/dash.
Comments
Both. Legion is awesome
I enjoy both and more with Legion. Legion really is the survivor of the killer world in which with little effort you can rank up with Legion. You don't even have to camp or tunnel to any degree with Legion and still rank up(p.s. when I say tunnel, I am referring to chasing and focusing on only one survivor until they are dead on hook or until all gens were finished), and I especially love that. I finally have a killer that fits my killer play style that allows me to rank up as killer and actually enjoy myself at the same time. Legion is also saving my sanity against bad pallet loop and vault placements since I am no good with the nurse. I love Legion so much. <3
Legion is good fun, he's still decently loopable but survivors cannot loop you forever.
I just wish they nerfed the blades and duration addons and increased base mending time and feral frenzy duration if you already hit somebody, so that we have a reason to spread out our damage more.
Barring my overhaul idea, this was another suggestion I've wanted. Make it so that the duration was actually large enough to cover at least half of the map. And make the pins have a different effect to compensate. That's really all he needs.
(As well as exposed working with his Frenzy.)