Has anyone else had their skill check disappear?
Literally not 10 minutes ago I was in a match where my skill check action completely disappeared from the screen while I was working on a gen and it still blew up since it vanished before I could see where to hit. For the rest of the match no skill check visuals would pop up after the notification would sound off so I wasn't able to heal myself or my teammates as well as work on any gens. On top of this I have had experiences where I could not self heal, use items or heal other teammates after I was hit. If this is a bug or perk I don't know about could someone let me know what they are?
Comments
doc skillchecks appear on other positions of the screen
It was hilarious because I was forced to gen tap (which someone made thread about) the whole game as the skillchecks made the notification sound but weren't visible during the entire trial. Same happened when I healed someone. Guy probably thought I was trolling him.
Bugs by daylight. It is/was a rare bug, though.
Actually this reminds me of another bug that happened to me only one single time. When the last gen popped one of the gates was not active. Nobody could interact with that gate but the other gate was fine.
I've come across this bug and it is awful. Only had it happen once and I hope to never see it again. I don't know if the map had anything to do with causing the bug but it happened on one of the Chapel maps.
I had an invisible skill check 5 minutes into the game after Ghost Face picked up his first victim. It seemed to activate as soon as I got on a gen that was blocked
This happens to me frequently on the PS4. Once I close the game and reset it I don't see it again for awhile.
just happened to me once, but i gave no importance. this patch is full of bug
Happens to me sometimes too. On PS4