The legion

You know what...
It will be way cooler if suzie and joey will have unique voices
For example joey, his voice doesn't match at all.

Comments

  • @Weepeme said:
    You know what...
    It will be way cooler if suzie and joey will have unique voices
    For example joey, his voice doesn't match at all.

    This I can agree with

  • @Weepeme said:
    You know what...
    It will be way cooler if suzie and joey will have unique voices
    For example joey, his voice doesn't match at all.

    It'd also be cool if all four members of Legion were available from the get-go and all four members had a prestige version of their default outfits.

  • se05239 said:

    @Weepeme said:
    You know what...
    It will be way cooler if suzie and joey will have unique voices
    For example joey, his voice doesn't match at all.

    It'd also be cool if all four members of Legion were available from the get-go and all four members had a prestige version of their default outfits.

    Yes. I really like Susie's outfit. I have to get Legion after Clown.